[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 5 of the comment spreadsheet on CC34 (D0.3) posted

Hi,

Revision 5 of the comment spreadsheet on CC34 is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0223-05-00be-ieee-802-11be-cc34-comments.xlsx

This revision contains all the updates I have received till 2:00pm ET today (February 20).  My next planned update on this spreadsheet is the mid/late of next week.

Regards,
Edward