From: Alfred Asterjadhi [mailto:asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 6:56 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Agendas for TGbe March plenary sessions

Hello all,

The agendas for the TGbe sessions during the march plenary can be found below:

The list of contributions are being maintained in the document below:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0385-01-00be-mar-may-tgbe-teleconference-agenda.docx

Please let me know if I have missed any requests.

The dial in details for the teleconferences can be found below:

Last but not least the motions that we plan to run during the Joint conf calls of this plenary (will) appear below:

Authors of PDTs and CR documents listed in Motions 153 through 157: Please ensure that revision numbers, list of CIDs are reflected correctly.

All members, please let me know if any of the CIDs and/or PDTs needs further discussion.Plan is to run Motions 153 through 157 during the second half of Wednesday's Joint session.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD