From: han.zhiqiang1@xxxxxxxxxx <han.zhiqiang1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 10:14 PM
To: Das, Dibakar <dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:[STDS-802-11-TGBE] STR/NSTR Capability signaling

Hi, Dibakar,

Thanks for your hard working. I have some comments, please see the attachement.

Best Regards,

Zhiqiang Han

原始邮件

发件人:Das,Dibakar

20210309 23:32

[STDS-802-11-TGBE] STR/NSTR Capability signaling

Hi all,

I uploaded the CR for some CIDs related to STR/NSTR Capability signaling. Please take a look and see if you are fine with the resolution.

Regards,

Dibakar