Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [03/17/2021]: Agendas Posted

Hi Ming,

The text you cited applies to S1G STAs only.

Per the definition of LI, a STA will not wake-up to listen to the beacon frame for up to the value specified in the LI field.

Are you saying that 11be must change this definition for EHT STAs? – i.e., the STA is required to wake-up before the specified LI period?

I want to make sure the group is OK with such change and is aware of the implication to the STA’s power-save.

Regards,
Abhi