Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [CR-Joint] spatial stream and mimo enhancement

Hi all,

Today, somehow my computer was frozen and I presented wrong version as I mentioned during the call.

Please take a look at below version.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0272-02-00be-d0-3-cr-for-spatial-stream-and-mimo-enhancement.docx

All of actual text modification is same but difference is in resolution. Most of them were accepted to revised.

Also, I would like to revisit #1120 as I do have update for PDT.

You can search for (#PDT).

Next week, we can start from CID#1639.

If you have any comment/question, please let us know.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee