From: Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 9:06 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [03/01/2021 and 03/03/2021]: Agendas Posted

Hi Matt,

The Beacon and Probe Response frame transmitted by an AP affiliated with an AP MLD includes Reduced Neighbor Report (RNR) IE [9.4.2.170.2] which carries the BSSID, Op class, Op channel for each reported AP that is affiliated with the same AP MLD. The RNR also carries Link ID and CSN for each of the reported AP that is affiliated with that AP MLD.

Ming’s document provides Link ID and CSN for the reporting (i.e., transmitting) AP.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Abhi