From: Yongho Seok <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: יום ג 30 מרץ 2021 00:30
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [PDT] Feedback Requested for PDT on TID-to-Link Mapping Negotiation

Hello all,

I upload the revised document based on the feedback that I received during the previous presentation and offline comment.

Please let me know if you have any comments or feedback.

Thanks,

Yongho

2021 3 1 () 오후 12:44, Yongho Seok <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Hello all,

I have prepared the PDT on TID-to-Link Mapping Negotiation.