Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated EMLSR CR docs: Part 3 (288r4) and Part 4 (319r4) posted

Dear all,

DCN 319 is now revised to r6:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0319-06-00be-cc34-cr-emlsr-part4.docx

Regards,
Minyoung

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 9:55 AM Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

DCN 319r4 is now revised to r5:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0319-05-00be-cc34-cr-emlsr-part4.docx

Regards,
Minyoung

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 2:30 PM Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I revised the CR documents (11-21/288 and 319) to r4:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0288-04-00be-cc34-cr-emlsr-part3.docx

Yongho -  Thanks for the suggestion on doc 288. I rephrased the sentence and added it as a NOTE.

DCN 319 is updated based on Young Hoon's comment.

Thanks,
Minyoung