From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 19:41
To: Xiaofei Wang <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [PDT] Updates on Trigger Frame for EHT

Hi Xiaofei,

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

I’ve adopted most of them and upload the latest draft to 21/490r3. The 3 editorial changes are tagged with R3 in the comments so that other folks review them easily.

Regarding the remaining comments, I prefer to keep the existing text and have provided more context info and rationale in the comments. Please let me know if you have additional suggestions

Thank you,

Yanjun