From: Payam Torab <torab@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:25 PM
To: Rojan Chitrakar <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 11-21/0301

Rojan – Is it possible to change this entire section

The format of the Link Info field of the Probe Request variant Multi-Link element is defined in Figure 9-788ek (Link Info field of the Probe Request variant Multi-Link element format).

The format of the Link Info field of the Probe Request variant Multi-Link element is defined in Figure 9- 788ek (Link Info field of the Probe Request variant Multi-Link element format).

Request Profiles

Octets:

variable

Figure 9-788ek—Link Info field of the Probe Request variant Multi-Link element format

The Request Profiles field contains zero or more Per-STA Profile subelements. (#1732)

“The Link Info field contains zero or more Per-STA Profile subelements.”

---

If there is common agreement running a SP again can be quick.