Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feadback Request for proposal 20/1897r3

Dear ALL,

I found that the images disappeared from the mail.
Please find Figure 1 and Figure 2 on slides 15 and 27 of updated doc: 20/1897r4

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1897-04-00be-obss-edca-parameter-sets-for-rta.pptх

Best regards,
Evgeny Khorov