Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request feedback for TBD/CR in the Restricted TWT setup subclause

Boyce, Frank,

Thanks for sharing your comments. Please see the attached document with some responses.

There have been some questions/comments on the traffic requirement etc. and questions on TIDs' role here.
We agree that STA may want to share the traffic characteristics and requirements with AP or even wants to change default packet classification (mapping) to TID. Those can be done using existing or extended tool(s) (TSPEC e.g.). I believe Duncan etc. have a contribution on TSPEC variant/lite, and Dibakar etc. have a contribution on SCS change.
In this set up procedure, we focus on the general rTWT set up procedure, and that it operates at TID level inline with that the blockack agreement is established at TID level.
Please note that there is a subclause 35.7.2.2 traffic classification/requirements are discussed.

Thanks.
Chunyu