Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feedback requested for CR related to 35.3.10.4 TIM Indication

Hi Minyoung,

I’m not clear your intention about following rules for TPC and Link measurement. Do you mean AP MLME shall reject the TPC & Link measurement report sent by the STA?  I understand the confirm primitive responses to a received report frame, not the primitive.

An AP affiliated with an AP MLD shall set the ResultCode to REJECT in an MLME-TPCADAPT.confirm primitive in response to an MLME-TPCADAPT.request with a Peer Mac Address parameter corresponding to a STA, affiliated with a non-AP MLD, that is in PS mode. In this case, the MLME shall not construct a TPC Request frame. (#2302)

An AP affiliated with an AP MLD shall set the ResultCode to REJECT in an MLME- LINKMEASURE.confirm primitive in response to an MLME- LINKMEASURE.request with a Peer Mac Address parameter corresponding to a STA, affiliated with a non-AP MLD, that is in PS mode. In this case, the MLME shall not construct a Link Measurement Request frame. (#2302)

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang