From: M Montemurro [mailto:montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:24 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feedback Requested for CRs related to MLD architecture - 11-21-0577

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the comments. I believe this contribution gives a response to your comments on TGbe with respect to MLO architecture. I believe this is a really good starting point and will likely evolve through the progress of P802.11be. My recommendation at this point is to get this text for MLO operation into the draft and then add to it to provide more information on mixed legacy AP/MLD operation.

My responses to your comments below:

Cheers,

Mike