[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Joint Conf Call Agenda for Monday

Hello all,

I uploaded the agenda for Monday's Joint conf call.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0602-07-00be-tgbe-may-2021-meeting-agenda.pptx

Please note the following for this particular Joint Conf (proposed agenda found in slides 24-25):
- For all listed submissions that propose fixing of TBDs (slide 24) i have added a motion in the motions list which can be ran directly. I tried to include the SP results (if any for reference of members for each of them). Please review these documents and provide feedback via the reflector so that we can cover these contributions quickly.
- Final Phase Motions (slide 25) contains routine motions (cumulative motions for PDTs/CRs that have obtained majority support during SP phase), motion for CAD, motion for fixing TBDs that did not have a contribution, motion for fixing TBDs that were not solved (as per first bullet), and motion for generating D1.0.
The list of motions can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1982-20-00be-tgbe-motions-list-for-teleconferences-part-2.pptx

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or suggestions.

Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD