Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feedback Requested for CRs related to MLD architecture - 11-21-0577

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for the detail considerations!

My initial motivation is that the number of STAs is usually different between AP and non-AP STA.

Based on your reply, it seems that there will be more issues than what I thought if we take this into consideration just in this contribution.

I agree with you that It will be a better choice to take the issue into account in future.

BR,

Xiangxin

Unisoc Technologies Co., Ltd.

+86 21 20360600 3324