[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on TSPEC Request

Hello everyone,

We had recently presented a contribution in TGbe MAC - https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0395-01-00be-tspec-request.pptx . We wanted to collect feedback/comments on the contribution to address any concerns.

We would also like to thank the members who participated in the discussion during the presentation for their excellent critical feedback. After reviewing the comments we received during the presentation, we feel that there might have been a misunderstanding. We wanted to clarify that our focus is not just on the downlink for TWT Setup. If traffic is downlink only, then the commenters are correct - the non-AP STA can simply send a TWT request without suggestion and the AP can set it based on its own knowledge. However, our key point was that the STA needs to combine both the downlink and uplink information to make a single TWT parameter suggestion/demand that covers both.

Thank you.

Peshal