From: Rojan Chitrakar <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:29 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [06/17/2021]: Agenda Posted

Hi Alfred,

Could you please help to add the following CR doc for SP for the MAC call on 17 June?

21/300r3             CR for Group Key Handshake CIDs            Rojan Chitrakar (Panasonic)         -                SP

All,

I presented this last week and have addressed the comments raised during the call/offline. I consider the changes as editorial and are summarized below:

Rev 3: Changes based on comments received during call and offline. “available link” -> “enabled link” based on Jay’s comments, MLO_GTK/IGTK/BIGTK -> MLO GTK/IGTK/BIGTK (removed underscore) based on Yonggang’s feedback. Changes in green.

Please let me know if there is anything further.

Regards,

Rojan