Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for TTT members for a new topic "MLD architecture and introduction"

Hello Romain,

Added:

MAC

MLD architecture and introduction

Duncan Ho

Liuming Lu, Mark Hamilton, Rojan Chitrakar, Jay Yang, Rajat Pushkarna, Xiandong Dong, Arik Klein, Zhiqiang Han, Jonghun Han, Stephen McCann, Michael Montemurro, Po-Kai Huang, Yonggang Fang, Carol Ansley,

Romain Guignard

R1

Uploaded:

Presented: