Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Second Reminder: 671 CIDs need PoC assignment, 21/1018r1 posted

Dear Dibakar,

Since the publication of 21/1018r1, I have allocated more CIDs to you as a PoC, including CIDs 6590, 6591, 7665, and 7666 you have requested.  I will post 21/1018r2 soon to the mentor and you would see your latest PoC assignment.

For 8337 and 8339, Insun has requested to handle them.  Would you coordinate with Insun and let me know who should be the PoC?

Regards,
Edward