From: VIGER Pascal <Pascal.Viger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 June 2021 08:49
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feedback requested related to RandomAccess-NFRP document [11-20/1903]

Hi all,

As you know, I started to present during yesterday Joint meeting the document 11-20/1903r2, which proposes an efficient Random Access mechanism based on NFRP.

I shortly addressed the concept (NFRP modification at MAC level, consisting mainly in a 2-step randomization for picking-up a RU Tone Set), but did not have time to demonstrate the resulting efficiency (slide 6).

During the meanwhile of presentation continuation in a next Joint slot, may I request you to let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks,

Best regards

Pascal