Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] document 282r9

Hi Laurent,

The following two sentence is about MMPDU delivery, and I think they aren’t relevant to TID-to-Link mapping subclause. To make the context complete, I suggest moving them to 35.3.10.4.

Besides, can we make it as a common behavior for both non-AP MLD and AP MLD in the cross link delivery case? The change is as bellow:

If an MMPDU that is intended for one STA affiliated with a non-AP MLD is transmitted on a link where another STA affiliated with the same non-AP MLD is operating on, the frame carries information to determine the intended destination STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD as described in 35.3.10.4 Traffic indication.

An AP MLD may use any enabled links to transmit individually addressed bufferable management frames that are not measurement MMPDUs, subject to the power state of the non-AP STA on each of the links. (#1927)

NOTE - If an MMPDU that is intended for one STA affiliated with a non-AP MLD is transmitted on a link where another STA affiliated with the same non-AP MLD is operating on, the frame carries information to determine the intended destination STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD as described in 35.3.10.4 Traffic indication. (#1927)

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang