From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 7:47 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR on Trigger frame: Common Info field format

Hi Ensung, Greg, Arik and all,

Thank you for reviewing the CR and sharing your thoughts/suggestions.  I’m aggregating the email threads and responses together as they’re related.

Please see my response to your individual question/comments inline.

As the next step, I agree with the suggestions from Arik and Greg that the reserved bits B56-B62 in the EHT Common User Info field needs to be renamed. Please see the proposed changes on pages 14 and 20 tagged with “R0” in the attached and let me know if you have any additional comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

Yanjun