From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 6:03 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Agenda for Electronic Interim

Hello all,

I have uploaded the latest versions of the documents that contain:

- TGbe agenda: 1319r2

- TGbe queues: 1478r0

- contains most up to date MAC/PHY/Joint queues (cleaned up). Please send me an e-mail for additional requests.

 - TGbe Motions: 1982r38

- contains motions planned to be ran on Wednesday Joint call. Authors, please check that revision numbers and CID lists are correct. All, please let me know if any of the CIDs/CRs need further discussion (deadline: Tuesday 14th of September 2021 @ 09:00am ET.

PS: If you haven't registered yet, you can register here.

Regards,

Alfred

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD

IEEE802.11 TGbe Chair,