[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Follow-up discussion on 11-21/1020r2 (Handling Fairness Issue in Restricted TWT)

Hello All,

This is to initiate a follow-up discussion on 11-21/1020r2 (Handling Fairness Issue in Restricted TWT) that I presented this week in a MAC call. I would like to start a thread to discuss technical details or question on this contribution. From the queue, I noted down the following members—

Dmitry Akhmetov, Jason Yuchen Guo, Boyce Bo Yang, Xiaofei Wang, Muhammad Kumail Haider, Ming Gan, Stephane Baron, Guogang Huang, George Cherian, Kiseon Ryu, Liwen Chu, Liangxiao Xin, Alfred Asterjadhi, Yunbo Li, Qi Wang

Please kindly let me know if I am missing someone here or if anyone else wants to participate in the discussion. Also, you can reach out individually if you prefer that way.

Best

Rubayet