[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 6998

Hi Shimi,

Thanks for presenting 11-21/1473r2 in the last PHY meeting. I think the current text (proposed solution for CID 6998) is unclear and may cause some confusion. Therefore, I would suggest to change the following text from

“An EHT AP that includes the Special User Info field in a Trigger frame shall set all bits of the Disregard In U-SIG-1 subfield (B25-B30 of the Special User Info field) and all but the last bit of the Disregard In U-SIG-2 subfield (B32-B35 of the Special User Info field) to 1, if dot11EHTBaseLineFeaturesImplementedOnly is equal to true. The last bit of the Disregard In U-SIG-2 subfield (B36 of the Special User Info field) is implementation-specific and should be set to 0 if dot11EHTBaseLineFeaturesImplementedOnly is equal to true.”

“In a transmitted Trigger frame including the Special User Info field, an EHT AP with dot11EHTBaseLineFeaturesImplementedOnly being true should set B36 of the Special User Info field to 0, and shall set each bit of B25-B30 and B32-B35 of the Special User Info field to 1.”

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Zinan