From: Liangxiao Xin <xlx20190808@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 9:10 AM
To: Das, Dibakar <dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Document 11-21/1686r0 (Identification of LL streams)

Hi Dibakar,

"“if the STA is not able to send MSDUs that have higher priority, especially those of negotiated rTWT between AP and STA, the STA will also send data units (not-LL stream or other local LL stream belonging to another rTWT deadline contact) that are not in the rTWT contract during a rTWT SP. Thus QoS is broken, due to this unfairness. The rTWT is no longer “restricted”.”

I think that’s precisely the reason the negotiation in r-TWT is  at TID-level."

Could you please explain "the reason"? How does SCS information contradict the R-TWT negotiation at TID level? What is the issue there if adding SCS information in the R-TWT negotiation? Thank you!

Regards,

Liangxiao