From: Chunyu Hu <chunyuhu07@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 5:58 PM
To: Kiseon Ryu <kryu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for review of restricted TWT CR doc 11-21/1802

Hi, Kiseon:

The case you are asking is covered in the second "If ..." bullet.
However, removing the text in red is not equivalent to the sum of the two cases.
First it contradicts that the r-TWT schedule STA can be a member of a r-TWT schedule and we don't want to exclude this case. We would need to change "any" to "a".
But that won't work as it contradicts to the baseline behavior we still want the r-TWT STA to follow where it is member of a non rTWT broadcast TWT schedule, it would be still required to wake up at the start times of a different non rTWT broadcast TWT schedule.

As such, it's best to list these two cases as in current text.

Thanks.
Chunyu