[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting review for CR doc on restricted TWT schedule announcement

Hi All,

Since the last time I presented the CR document on restricted TWT schedule announcement, I have received comments and suggestions from TGbe members, and have revised the document accordingly. In comparison to the previous version of the document that was presented during the MAC call, the current one consolidates the occupancy information into a much simpler format. Thanks to all the members who provided valuable feedback-- both during the call and offline.

I would really appreciate if you could kindly let me know if you have any additional comment on the current draft. I will try my best to address any concern.

The latest draft is uploaded on the server and can be accessed through the following link:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1768-02-00be-cc36-cr-for-restricted-twt-schedule-announcement.docx

Best

Rubayet