From: Chunyu Hu <chunyuhu07@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: mardi 7 décembre 2021 16:59
To: NEZOU Patrice <Patrice.Nezou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for review of restricted TWT CR doc 11-21/1802

Hi, Patrice:

Thanks for your suggestion. I want to align with our understanding and revise accordingly.

Example 1:

In a setup with one AP and three STAs: STA1, STA2 and STA3 (they are of different devices). AP and STA1 operate at bw 160MHz, STA2 and STA3 operate at bw 80MHz.

STA2 and STA3 are members of a r-TWT schedule. STA1 is not.  During a SP of the schedule, in the first DL PPDU, AP transmits to STA2+STA3 in an OFDMA PPDU and there are still more packets for STA2 and STA3. But AP also has packets for STA1. In the same, first PPDU, do you think AP can also allocate the RU in secondary 80MHz to STA1 and transmit to STA1?

Example 2:

Similar to above, one AP and three STAs: STA1, STA2 and STA3. AP operates with TX/RX NSS=4. STA1 operates with TX/RX NSS=4, STA2 and STA3 operate with TX/RX NSS=1.  STA2 and STA3 are r-TWT members, STA1 is not. In the first DL PPDU that AP transmits in a r-TWT schedule, AP uses MU-MIMO and includes packets to STA2 and STA3, and there are still 2 SS unused. In this MU-MIMO PPDU, do you think AP can allocate the rest 2 SS resources to STA1 and include packets to it?

Thanks.

Chunyu