[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting feedback on 11-21/1990 Simulation Evaluation of Restricted TWT

Hi all,

I am requesting feedback on a new document, 21/1990r0 Simulation Evaluation of Restricted TWT, uploaded to the server.

This contribution provides simulation analysis of performance of restricted TWT under various offered load and BSS configurations. We have done in-depth analysis of delay performance and power saving, which can benefit low latency operation. We have also considered different types of STAs which co-exist with an r-TWT scheduled STA in the network, including r-TWT supporting STAs and legacy STAs, and evaluated the performance impact.

Please review and let me know any comments/questions.

Regards,
Kumail.