Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR on Trigger frame and puncturing

Hi folks,

I’ve made two editorial updates in the attached file, tagged as R1 in the comments:

  • Revised the resolution for CID4097 based on Xiaofei’s inputs and that for CID5370 based on Dibakar’s inputs

Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.

  • Before uploading the updated CR as r1 on the mentor website, I’d like to wait to see if there is any other comment to be accommodated till tomorrow’s call.

Thanks

Yanjun