Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting feedback on 21/1224r12 SP (p2p CIDs)

Hi Sangho,

Thanks for your review and comments. Please see my responses inline.

Please note that your comments for P5 and P6 are about text that has already been motioned in based on earlier revision of this document. I have responded, and if you have further comments we can resolve them in D2.0.

Kumail.