Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Joint on Monday 14th March: Announcement

Correction to the link of the agenda.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 11:05 AM Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

We have the last Joint conference call of the electronic plenary for TGbe scheduled on Monday 14 March at 09:00am ET.

Preliminary agenda can be found here

I would like to ask members for the following:
1) Please remember that daylight saving time starts on Sunday 13th of March.
2) A preliminary list of motions for the Monday call is uploaded in the server. Doc: 1982r63.
  • Please check the CIDs and revision numbers of the documents in the Motions 315-319 and if there is any of these documents that need to be separated out (please do so by EOB Sunday (ET).
  • Please let me know if there is any other motions that need to be made  (please do so by EOB Sunday (ET).
3) Please let me know if you have any submission that resolves CIDs in the Joint tab. And eventually others that we may cover if time permits.

Enjoy your weekend.

Regards,

Alfred

--