[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting re-run of SP for CID 6205 (Group Key SAs)

Hi Alfred,

I would like to request agenda time for the MAC call on the 28th March to re-run the SP for CID 6205 in 21/1277r1.

All,

CID 6205 was approved in an earlier MAC call, however Yongho pointed out that the resolution conflicts with the existing text in D1.4. As of 11be D1.4, it is already agreed that GTKSAs are managed by the affiliated APs (i.e., an AP MLD would establish multiple GTKSAs with a non-AP MLD, one per setup link, instead of a single GTKSA as proposed in r0). Resolution for CID 6205 has been modified to align with this. Thanks to Mike and Po-kai for offline review and feedback on the pre-release version.

The changes compared to r0 are highlighted in CYAN. please help to review and let me know if there is anything.

Regards,

Rojan