Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] doc 214 (EMLSR operation description)

Hello Jay,

That wasn't the intention. The intention was to say that there needs to be multiple receive chains for listening on multiple links. I think it is better to move back the 'with multiple receive chains' right after the 'a non-AP MLD' as follows. See if this reads better.

I'm also deleting the orange highlighted text below since it seems not necessary (received a comment).

"(#4760, 5668, 6882, 5612, 5844, 6551)The enhanced multi-link single radio (EMLSR) operation defined in this subclause allows a non-AP MLD with multiple receive chains to listen on one or more links the EMLSR links when the corresponding STAs affiliated with the non-AP MLD are in awake state as defined below with multiple receive chains for an initial Control frame sent by an AP affiliated with an AP MLD in a non-HT (duplicate) PPDU with one spatial stream, followed by frame exchanges of any PPDU type that is supported by a STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD with one or more spatial streams on the link on which the initial Control frame was received."

"(#5650, 7490)enhanced multi-link single radio (EMLSR) operation: a mode of operation that allows a non-AP MLD with multiple receive chains to listen on one or more links a set of enabled links when the corresponding STAs affiliated with the non-AP MLD are in awake state with multiple receive chains for an initial Control frame sent by an AP affiliated with an AP MLD in a non-HT (duplicate) PPDU with one spatial stream, followed by frame exchanges of any PPDU type that is supported by a STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD with one or more spatial streams on the link on which the initial Control frame was received."

All - Please review and let me know if you have any further comments.

Thanks,

Minyoung