From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2022 2:27 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR on Trigger frame and MCS Set

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi folks,

I’ve updated the CR to 22/0452r2. Although the proposed spec text change remains the same as in 0452r0, the CR included the following changes:

  • updated the resolution for CID 5312 based on offline inputs;
  • added a related CID 6077;
  • added discussions on how resolve the editorial comments from CIDs 8067 and 6694 on page 5

Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.

Thanks

Yanjun