Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-22-0026-01-00be-cc36-cr-of-nstr-capability-update

Hi Yunbo,

Thanks for starting the discussion. I have two comments.

  1. There is no MLD MAC Address present bit
  2. Element of an NSTR may not be the best language

Please see my proposed language below.

In the Basic variant Multi-Link element of contained in an NSTR Capability Update frame, the MLD MAC Address Present, Link ID Info Present, Change Sequence Present, MLD Capabilities Present, and EMLSR Capabilities Present subfields in the Multi-Link Control field are set to 0; the Complete Profile, MAC Address Present, Beacon Interval Present, and DTIM Info Present subfields in the STA Control field are set to 0. (#4832, 5765, 6315, 7629, 8195, 5672)

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028