[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 22/552r2 Individual TWT

Thanks Rubayet, it is correct. It works well as long as the TSF offset compensation is done.

发件人: Rubayet Shafin [mailto:r.shafin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 202256 13:57
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 22/552r2 Individual TWT

Hi Abhi,

Sure, no problem. I can share my understanding. Please see the below figures corresponding to the two cases you depicted.

Case-1 (TSF Offset = -20):

Case-2 (TSF Offset = +35):

Basically, TSF offset information will be used to adjust the timing reference for SP on link 2 with respect to that on link 1 (see 11-22/305). I really hope it clarifies things a bit.

@Ming, sorry to jump in here. Please feel free to share your thoughts if the pictures you have in mind is different than the ones I illustrated above.

Best

Rubayet