Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 1793 TID Mapping Enhancements

Hello Atsushi,
Thanks for your comment below, these fields could potentially be used without the Priority bit, but I agree if the group does not see a use case when the priority bit is not set then we can reserve them again.

Best
Pooya