[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated Motion Deck Uploaded

Hello all,

I uploaded a revised version of the motion deck here.
As of now, accounting for all documents in the queues (latest version here) and the proposed motions listed for tomorrow we should have all CIDs accounted in some document and pending resolution/discussion.

Please take a look at the agendas, and motions list and let me know if there is anything missing or if you have any suggestions for modifications/rearrangements.

Regards,

Alfred
--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD