[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Guidelines for TGbe Teleconferences

Hello all,

First of all congratulations one more time for reaching the WG Letter Ballot milestone with IEEE802.11be D2.0.

Now, while we are waiting for our editor to finalize the draft and our WG chair to initiate the WG LB comment collection I would like to provide some guidelines regarding the teleconferences that we have between now and July F2F.
1) Telcos of next week will be cancelled (namely 23rd, 25th and 26th of May) for a well deserved rest. I will send out this notice separately.
2) Subsequent telcos will follow the guideline below:

·  Members are invited to send submission requests to be added to the submissions queue.

·  Requests may explicitly indicate if the requestor prefers to discuss his/her submission at a particular conf call. If there is no such explicit indication then the submission will be added by default to the submissions queue and will be scheduled for presentation in a subsequent conference call during which there are at least 3 submissions available for discussion.

·  A scheduled conference call will be cancelled if the planned agenda for that particular conference call does not have at least 3 queued presentations or at least one queued presentation with an explicit request by Thursday 23:59 ET, of the week preceding the scheduled conf call. The cancellation notice will be sent after the deadline passed and no later than Friday EOB of that same week.

3) I expect to cancel another 2-3 conference calls (one week) towards the end of the WG LB comment collection so that members can dedicate their time in reviewing D2.0 and submit their comments. The specific dates will be determined once we know when WG LB comment collection ends.
4) I expect two conference calls after the WG LB comment collection ends to be dedicated to comment assignments.

Alfred