[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Update on D1.6 and D2.0

Hi Alfred and all,

It is a short update on the publication progress of D1.6 and D2.0.

1)  D1.6 has been posted to the Members Area on May 17.
2)  The preparation of D2.0 is almost complete.  For now, I've shared a pre-release draft of D2.0 with 8 members* (who volunteered in response to my email earlier this week) to help check if there is any defect on the CID tag and cross reference.  Defects will be fixed after our members complete their review by Monday afternoon.  If everything goes well, then D2.0 will be posted to the Members Area on Tuesday/Wednesday after I send Alfred the draft for TG Chair's review and approval.

*Thank you very much to the following members who volunteer for this huge review task that I sincerely appreciate:
Rubayet Shafin,
Shimi Shilo,
Laurent Cariou,
Carol Ansley,