[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Reminder if your CR modifies a particular figure in the draft standard

Hi all,

It's a friendly reminder.

If you propose a resolution to a CID that modifies a particular figure in the draft standard, please visit the members area and download the latest visio to edit it.

All visio figures of D2.0 can be downloaded in the members area:
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11be/Draft%20P802.11be_D2.0%20-%20Figure%20Sources.zip

After your proposed resolution is approved, I will ask you to provide me with the visio (and preferably the emf file too) for production.

Regards,
Edward

If you propose a resolution to a CID that modifies a particular figure in the draft standard, please visit the members area and download the latest visio to edit it.

All visio figures of D1.3 can be downloaded at:
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11be/Draft%20P802.11be_D1.3%20-%20Figure%20Sources.zip