From: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 3:45 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: Requesting agenda time for CR discussion

Thanks, Po-Kai,

To be clear on (1), I think the result is:

basic service set (BSS) transition: Change Movement of an association by a station (STA) [10512] or non-AP MLD from one BSS or AP MLD to another BSS or AP MLD in the same extended service set (ESS), that may involve transformation from STA to MLD or vice versa.  See 4.5.3.2 (Mobility types).

Mark