Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] EMLSR and EMLMR definitions

I think that at least for emlsr, instead of switch it might say something like "receive"

It turns out that listening on the link on which receive is not occurring is still possible during the receive

And for "all of the following frame exchanges" seems eternal in scope. If this definition is intended to be read by someone lacking extensive 802.11 knowledge then it could say, for "the immediately following set of frame exchanges"