Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Regarding CR document DCN 1442

Hi Juseong,

Thank for your comments,

I do believe that these cases still covered by bullet (3) and paragraph on line 17. AND Note 1: NOTE 1The backoff counters for each link count down as specified in 10.23.2.4 (Obtaining an EDCA TXOP). Which directly imply that you have more  that one BK that can be decremented simultaneously

The mechanism described in 35.3.16.6 does not link or interrelate EDCAF with each other. For example, STA may have AC_BE and AC_VI running in parallel on two links. AC_VI may countdown to zero on link 1 first and STA may decide (this is implementation specific) not to TX from it and wait for AC_VI on link 2 to countdown to zero. Later, AC_BE may countdown to zero on link 1 and with some luck AC_BE also countdown to zero on link 2. STA may decide at this moment to TX from AC_BE on both link 1 and 2. If so, Backoff counter AC_VI on link1 remain ==0 .

And it will remain 0 until STA on link 1 decide not to wait anymore or STA on link 1 detect medium transition from BUSY to IDLE. In both cases STA need to perform new backoff for AC_VI.

And STA will do that , as follows from NOTE1 for every EDCAF.

Also, please see below in bold