[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe latest documents for September plenary

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add the following CR document to the PHY queue:

06-Sep-2022 ET

2022

1513

0

TGbe

LB266 CR on subclause 36.3.19 Transmit specification

Yapu Li (OPPO)

06-Sep-2022 23:11:09 ET

Download

06-Sep-2022 ET

2022

1514

0

TGbe

LB266 CR on subclause 36.3.19.1 Transmit spectral mask

Yapu Li (OPPO)

06-Sep-2022 23:51:01 ET

Download

Thanks