Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 2*996+484-tone MRU support

Thanks Ross and Jianhan. In my opinion, it would be better to follow the SFD but I agree that we don’t have to waste RU / MRU for OFDMA transmission. If group agrees, Jianhan you can reject my comment.

Best regards,

Eunsung

From: Jianhan Liu [mailto:00001c2ebe33e92d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:53 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 2*996+484-tone MRU support

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your comment. I also remember this motion is SFD. But I can not find the corresponding text of the constrictions in the 11be draft. The motion also did not clearly say if it is for OFDMA or non-OFDMA or both.

According to the general rule in 11be, in OFDMA, [gap] RU or MRU can be assigned to other users. For example, it is weird to allow Gap 484-tone RU can be assigned to other users but [gap 996-tone RU] can not be assigned.

So I think allowing it being assigned makes more sense.

Thanks,

JI\ianhan