Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR doc 1381r1 - Beacon-A frame

Hi all,

I'm starting an email thread on the Beacon-A frame proposal in CR doc 1381r1. Please post your questions in the thread. I answered the questions posted on the chat and during the meeting.

The following people were in the queue but didn't have chance to ask questions:
- Q: Is Beacon-A frame transmitted after group addressed frames or before?